” I would say that the standard of care and the way of dealing with people should be held up as a level that other care homes should aspire to”, Inspection Report 2017.
“A visiting GP and two other healthcare professionals all told us that they felt people were safe at Hale Place..”, Inspection Report 2017.
A visiting G.P told us, “I’m pleased to report that my experience of Hale Place has been entirely positive. They provide excellent care in all categories”, Inspection Report 2015.
Hale Place high quality service is recognised through its outstanding care inspection ratings, 5 star food hygiene ratings, multiple national and local awards for care excellence and testimonials.
We are committed to continuously improve and build upon our exemplary reputation through independent accreditation schemes and working with relatives and friends of Hale Place to deliver an enhanced personalised service for each individual within our care.
The standards you can expect from our care services:
Respect and Involvement
You will be respected and included in the discussions to decide the care and support you need. You and your nominated person/s will be told what is happening at every stage of your care and support.
- You will be part of the group meetings about your care, treatment and support
- You will receive support to help you make decisions
- Staff will respect your privacy and dignity
- You will receive support to help you live as independently as you can
- Before you have any examination, care, treatment or support, you will be asked for your agreement to it.
Care, Treatment & Support
You can expect care, treatment and support which meets your needs.
- Your needs will be assessed. This ensures you get the right care, which is safe and supports your rights
- You and your nominated person/s will agree to the care, which will help your health and well-being
- You will receive food and drink which meet your needs
- You can expect care, treatment and support which meet your needs.
Meeting Your Needs
Hale Place will meet your needs for:
- Your culture and the language you speak
- Your sex (whether you are a man or a woman)
- Your disability
- Your age
- Your sexuality
- Your religion or belief
- Your rights under the Human Rights Act.
Safety is at the Forefront of What We Do
You can expect to be safe.
- You will be protected from abuse
- Staff will respect your rights
- You will get the medicines you need, when you need them, and in a safe way
- You will be cared for in a safe place
- You will not be harmed by unsafe or the wrong equipment
- Your care home will be clean
- You will be protected from infection.