If you or your loved one need around-the-clock care in your own home, we can provide qualified carers to support you with all your daily living and care needs. They will be there for you and your family, at all times.
Whether you need a full time live-in carer as part of your on-going plan of care or a Monday – Friday or weekend live-in carer, we have trained and experienced live-in carers who can assist you or your loved one to support their independent living at home.
Service user’s enjoy all the personal care, social care, meals and dietary care and housekeeping services, which we provide through our domiciliary service; these may include:
- Assistance with Personal Care, bathing, toileting, dressing, medication
- Meal preparation/planning/shopping lists and shopping
- General household upkeep
- Laundry and ironing
- Quality companionship, conversation, activities
- Escort to doctor or hospital appointments, family, friends and other events
Benefits of choosing 24-hour home care include:
- Specialist, trained and experienced dementia carers, if required
- One-on-one care in the comfort, safety and privacy of your own home
- Continuous care
- Consistent personnel – One shift change per week
As with all our staff, you can be assured that they are trained, qualified and that we hold satisfactory references and a clean CRB check on file. We pride ourselves on the quality of our carers. Contact us today to discuss your need for live-in care.